#A Celona Sunglasses (sport)
Why make it complicated when simplicity is the key? Made of bio-sourced material, this sunglasses model was developed for road biking, XC, gravel & light enduro.
Full screen, ergonomic, very technical, super classy, but also eco-friendly. No need for useless & often ridiculous pseudo-design-aero-tech, “look-at-me“ these are minimalist, protective, incredibly stylish and effective. The Celona are the best glasses available to ride, on and off road!
- Premium cylindrical “Supaluz” full lenses / 1.9 mm thick, anti-fog / anti-scratch lens treatment
- UV400 protection & other categories available (Cat: 0, Cat: 2, Cat: 3 and Cat: 1-3)
- Specific lens inclination studied for perfect ventilation with the helmet
- Bio-sourced material “VeggieplastO” (Ricin), thermo-adjustable arms with specific lengths designed to fit perfectly on modern helmets
- 26 grams – Multi-adjustable / anti-slip 3D nose pad
- Comfortable, protective & safe thanks to our flexible lenses & arms
- Specific clip-on mount designed on nose pad to install your own prescription lenses (optional)
- Compostable tear-offs optional (only on clear lens model equipped with fixing pins)
- Delivered in sustainable raw cardboard packaging with a micro-fibre pouch
- #A is a member of 1% for the Planet program.
Note 1: #A Celona sunglasses are frameless therefore lenses are not interchangeable in order to optimize weight.
Note 2: Just like the Celona, the Falgar has a patented folding arm system to keep them in place on your T-shirt or jersey collar. No metallic parts therefore we recommend you lubricate the joints from time to time (with a very small drop of olive oil).
Lenses type/category/light rendering:
- Clear equipped with fixing pins for tear-offs: Category 0 clear
- Brown smoke: Category 2 / light brown smoke
- Silver mirror: Category 3 / light gray smoke
- Gold mirror: Category 3 / light brown smoke
- Photochromic: Category 1 to 3 / from light clear to gray
- 135mm width (normal face)
- Compatible with #A optional corrective lens adapters (myopia frame)
- Compatible with #A optional compostable tear-offs
#A charges shipping costs at the most advantageous rate for orders under $200. This is for a logical reason:
number A is a member of the 1% for the Planet program, & we are committed to donating 1% of our revenue to environmental organisations. Transportation is one of the most polluting factors, so it makes sense to charge for it because it contributes to our revenue (not our profit) &, consequently, increases our final donation to the 1% for the Planet program. In this way, #A partially offsets the negative impact of transportation.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
Your satisfaction is guaranteed when purchasing from number-a.com. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please email us for a Return Authorisation (RA) number within 30 days of delivery of the product. If the item is returned in the original packaging, we will exchange it for an identically priced item (or online store credit). The product must be returned to us within ten days of issuing the RA number.
All products must be packed in the original, undamaged packaging, including any accessories, manuals, & documentation that were included with the product. We reserve the right not to accept discretion returns where multiple styles and sizes have been purchased.
1% FOR THE PLANET Member
We're proud of our high optical quality & responsible manufacturing (bio-sourced materials, raw packaging, member of 1% for the Planet program).
We provide practical & relevant technical solutions that make #A THE brand for riders.